POST COVID-19 REOPENING
We are happy to announce that we will be able to reopen as soon as Ontario government gives us the green light.
We adapted to the “New” situation to give you the safest and best experience for your training with the sole objective to help you reach your goals.
We therefore created a new version of the FloFitness gym, fear not it is going to be amazing.
We will take care of everything as soon as you walk in:
Setting achievable goals
within a realistic timeframe
Building a customized workout schedule.
Success is built together.
COACH EXPERTISE AND SUPPORT
We are here to help you commit and stay accountable to your goals,
with the best coaching expertise to learn and perform safe movements.
Any fitness level and any abilities are welcome.
HARD WORK PAYS OFF – You will be amazed of your results.
You will not workout alone, our community is the best support tool you have
to dedicate yourself to doing your best and
giving your all, during each and every workout.
Stronger people don’t put others down, they lift them up.
SMALL GROUP CLASSES AND SUPERVISED HOURS
During ATHLETIC SUPERVISED HOURS
we will help you
with the best expertise and attention needed to perform your best.
Open gym hours are extended, as part of FloFit Academy you have
a self access to the facility.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES ON SITE
- Clean the equipments and floor at multiple scheduled times a day.
- Make sure every body is respecting the health and safety rules to the best of our abilities.
- Sign up online to reserve your spots.
- No hugs, No fist bumps, but cheering for each louder is totally encouraged
- Clean your equipments before and after use.
- Bring your own chalk in a bag.
- Workout stations are marked on the floor and you will have to respect them as much as possible.
- Wearing a mask will be mandatory to enter the gym, Staff will let your know when to remove it.
- Pets and Kids are not allowed.
- Respect all rules of lifting and working out.
- Note that showers, towel and sauna services are cancelled.
These new rules are essential to be able to go through this crisis and to have a comfortable and safe space to have fun and workout together again.
WE TRULY CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE YOU BACK.
THE FLOFIT TEAM.
- Practice and learn fundamental movements and skills
Olympic Weightlifting / Gymnastics / Plyometrics
- Appropriate for individuals of all skill levels
- Develop your strength / mobility / cardio conditioning
- Designed to develop more advanced movements and skills
- Competition level training focus
- Designed for those who wish to advance their skill progression and better themselves as athletes
FLOFIT VIRTUAL MOBILITY / STRETCHING
- Dynamic Stretching sequences combined with Animal Flow
- Improve your mobility to get your body as functional as possible
Training program designed specifically for your needs, matching your goals and progressions.
- Fast track your results beyond your ultimate goals.
- Full body workout based on functional endurance
- 60min of aerobic + lifting.
- Conditioning and endurance, big fat burner.
- Functional Strength and bodybuilding
- Squat, Deadlift, Push, Pull and all the accessories to build an awesome body shape
- Full body workout based on Striking techniques
- 45min of fun and sweat
- Conditioning, endurance and fighting skills.
FLOFIT VIRTUAL HOME
- Complete remote training with minimal equipment or just bodyweight
- Group classes on zoom FloFit Mobility
Registered Massage Therapy
We are the best therapists in the city, and will fix you up within minimal amount of treatments.
Stretching / Flossing and Percussion Therapy
“Your shoulder is pinching, your hip is stuck, your ankle mobility needs work” / we offer the best mobility and recovery treatments /programs.
Infrared Sauna Therapy
In need of a good detox or healthy sweat without any stress on your body, this is the perfect tool.
CANCELLED (due to covid-19)
Air Compression Therapy
“your legs are fried from yesterday’s workout or you just competed the past weekend” / This is the ultimate recovery system.
Customized training program with the best coaches in Toronto.
Fastest way to get to your goals.
We will cover nutrition, training regimen and track your progress.
Showers and towel service
Rogue Fitness Equipped
Pet and Kid Friendly
10 lifting stations
24 pull up stations
8 rack stations
SkiErg, Rower, Assault bike, Air Runner
Separate room for Personal Training
TO OUR PROGRAMS
DAY 1 FLOFIT WOD WARM UP SKILLS PUSH UP VARIATIONS PRACTICE YOUR PUSH UP ARM ALIGNMENTS METCON 8 ROUNDS 8 PUSH UPS 8 BURPEES 8 V-UPS
FINISHER ON CORE COMPLETE 4 ROUNDS 1Min REVERSE PLANK 1Min HIGH PLANK REST 30s
DAY 2 FLOFIT WOD WARM UP SKILLS HOLLOW HOLD VARIATIONS PRACTICE YOUR MID LINE ENGAGEMENT STRENGTH SUPERSET 8 ROUNDS 30s HOLLOW HOLD 20 BICYCLE KICKS METCON 10 ROUNDS 5 BEAST TO DOWNWARD DOG 5 FSQUATS loaded if possible 5 SIDE LUNGES / side FINISHER ON LOWER BACK 4 ROUNDS 10 BACK EXTENSION 10 ALT SWIMMER KICKS
DAY 3 FLOFIT WOD WARM UP SKILLS PISTOL SQUATS METCON COMPLETE FOR TIME AMRAP 15 6 ALT SINGLE LEG PISTOLS 12 ALT SHOULDER TAPS 25 SINGLE JUMPS FINISHER ON GLUTEUS AND HAMSTRINGS 4 ROUNDS 10 SIDE MONSTER WALK 10 ABDUCTION ADDUCTIONS
PRACTICE BODY ALIGNMENT
COMPLETE FOR QUALITY
2 WALL WALKS
6 ALT COSSACK SQUATS
WALL SEAT REMAINING TIME
FINISHER ON MID LINE
50 ALT V-UPS
50 ALT CROSS OVER SIT UPS
SHRIMP SQUAT VARIATIONS
5 SHRIMP SQUATS / side
1min ARCH HOLD
5 SUMO SQUATS
1min SIDE PLANK
FINISHER ON SHOULDERS
15 LATERAL RAISES
15 FRONT RAISES
SESSION PLAN 12/19/19 WARM UP + RAMP UP BURGERNER WARM UP ACTIVE MOB DRILLS ON SHOULDERS AND FRONT RACK DRILL PUSH JERK AND RAMP UP AT THE SAME TIME
MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE MUSCLE UP WORKSHOP TO ACCESS THE PROGRAM
WEEK 1-2 = BASICS / FUNDAMENTALS DAY1 For 20min 30s work / 30s rest Follow exercise sequence Ring crunch hold Ring False grip hold press down Ring False grip hold 90 degree press down Ring Transitions slow Ring Dip hold bottom Ring Dip hold Top DAY 2 EMOM 10 On Paralettes Follow exercise sequence Gymnastic Protraction Plank Tuck in Hold Reverse Plank Tuck in Hold Gymnastic Retraction Plank DAY 3 EMOM 20 Follow exercise sequence Dead Hang Active Hang Scapula rotations clock wise Scapula rotations counter clock wise Max rep Strict Sub Scap Pull ups
WEEK 2-4 = INTERMEDIATE DAY1 For 20min 45s work / 15s rest Follow exercise sequence Ring Sit Up to Transition Ring press down to Transition Ring Dips tempo 8200 Ring Dip hold top position external rotation DAY 2 EMOM 10 On Paralettes Follow exercise sequence Gymnastic Retraction Protraction Plank Tuck in to Lsit Reverse Plank Swings DAY 3 EMOM 20 Follow exercise sequence Dead Hang to Active Hang Max Hold Active Hang Bar Dips False Grip 90 Degree Pull up Hold 70% of best set of max pull ups on previous weeks.
WEEK 4-6 = INTERMEDIATE ADVANCED DAY1 EMOM 20 Follow exercise sequence High Rings false grip hold High Rings Box full muscle up High Rings body swing to target High Rings kip swing to press down High Rings Box Jump Full Muscle up DAY 2 EMOM 10 On Paralettes Follow exercise sequence Plank to Lsit to Reverse Plank Dips on Paralettes Lsit Hold DAY 3 EMOM 15 Follow exercise sequence 2 Kip Swings 1 hard swing keep arms straight Full Jump Muscle ups minimum of elevation Banded Negative Muscle up with lightest band possible EMOM 5 5 low bar full muscle up
WEEK 6-8 = ADVANCED DAY1 EMOM 20 Follow exercise sequence High Rings false grip banded ring muscle up with lightest band cross rack High Rings 2 kip swings 1 hard swing High Rings Jump Full Muscle up minimum elevation DAY 2 AMRAP 10 On Paralettes Follow exercise sequence 5 Lsit Ring Dips DAY 3 AMRAP 20 Follow exercise sequence 1 Banded Negative Muscle up Into Muscle up with lightest band possible 5 low bar full muscle up with feet elevated
Passcode available to all FloFit Athletes
Enter your Passcode to access the workouts and training cycles.
Wrong Pass-code. Please try again.
FloFitness / FloFit Academy
70 Pleasant Blvd, Toronto ON